Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome to Rhockart

Starting this blog seems to be a good idea at the time :P.

Graphics is one of my many great passions.

I've been messing around with Photoshop for quite sometime now. I started out on Arcsoft PhotoStudio, and was introduced to Adobe Photoshop CS2 in my 2nd year of uni, which was in 05. Since then I've spent countless hours on photoshop and enjoyed every minute of it.

My current work is heavily based on vector masks and abuse of brushes. I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 and download brushes from various sources on the net. I don't credit brush authors, however if I feel that my pieces have earned a degree of respect, I'll do so. I do not have a degree in graphics, nor have I enrolled in any such course (I'm a civil engineering graduate). So don't bomb me for my amateur techniques or unclean workmanship, I don't give a fudge. I do what I do because I love doing it :)

I'll be posting most of my work here to discuss inspirations and ideas, so anyone who has made their way here, I'd appreciate comments :)


(Oh, and I wont be uploading any old pieces, just the ones I have some sentimental value. I'll be uploading my current pieces when I have the time for it)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I really do sound like I'm so full of myself hahaha

    ReplyDelete