Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fresh!

Fresh!

Fresh! (11/4/2009):

(Well I started midnight of the 10th and finished at *looks up* 6am! Fcuk me, I need some sleep). This idea just came to me a few hours ago, after finishing Soulhigher's F&N Roadshow poster. Now in my honest opinion, the soda can turned out wayyyy beyond my expectations, so might as well utilize it in a piece :) And the punch line was supposed to be different, something that went like "... better than water" if you know what I mean, b-boys :P.

Soulhigher datang lagi dengan minuman jus baru... FRESH!

Brushes were used for the can's decorations, other than that vectors all over. Towards the end (when I was getting sleepy, light-headed and trying to make casual small talk), I was just too lazy to draw the freeze. So I knicked it from a previous piece, but not to say it didn't need work, yes sir it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment