Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dvirus



DVirus (28/05/2009):

MY VERY FIRST DIGITAL PAINTING PIECE!

Ajis, my younger brother, requested that I tuned his picture. He also specifically asked for this certain style. This is the full version. I made a cropped version cause I know he'll wanna use this as his facebook primary pic :)

"They shootin'... awh made you look!"

Ever since I started vectoring, I've never re-visited digital painting. Well lemme tell you something, it's a lot of hard work! Anyway, the only vectors in this piece would be the floor and shadow. For the splatter textures, I used a preset font. And yes, the splatter was used because the coloring was getting pretty tedious... (so I cheated muahahahaha).

Anyway digital painting seems pretty fun, and I've never had a piece like this before. I might just take it up and step it up a notch! I'll need good stock photos though, any volunteers?

2 comments: