Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soul Higher Crew - 09 Trailer



Soul Higher Crew - 2009 Trailer (21/05/09):

This, was a lot of hard work. Initially this was supposed to be an experiment of me using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects, but as you all know, I never tread un-wholeheartedly. Really put a lot of effort and time into this, and I must say I'm proud of myself.

Real recognizes real

In After Effects, I used mostly presets from Videocopilot.com (SureTarget) and Trapcode (Particular, 3d Stroke). With Premiere I just played around with cropping and the 'Time' video effects. There was a lot of corellation between the two programs, I constantly found myself switching often to achieve a certain effect. Most images were pre-edited in Adobe Photoshop, and it was a thrill that the other two programs can import raw PSD files with vector and masks intact. All and all, it was a thrilling non-stop 48 hour project.

And now, pengsan :)

4 comments:

  1. ending with style =DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomeness! loved the one at the mall and you on the streets. now PLEASE get some rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zack, I got to know of your link from the Malaysian Students Art Collective.

    Would like you to know that I think your work is very VERY rad and awesome. :) Keep it up dude.

    I'd be adding your blog to my rss reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks David, for your comment and the add! :D

    ReplyDelete